Contact- email@example.com or 607-792-3918
Land of Harvest can customize their concert for your service or event.
Let us know what you are looking for:
- Worship Service– A mix of contemporary and traditional worship music
- Christian Indie style– original songs mixed with acoustic folk style covers.
- Country Style Hymns– Beautiful songs of the faith with a hint of bluegrass
- Christian Comedy– Tasteful and wholesome comedy, that any Christian can laugh at and enjoy
- Devotionals/ Speaking– Both Craig and Kim are seasoned in ministry and a love of God Word. Craig is a verse by verse preacher with a calling on his heart to “feed MY sheep.” Kim is open to speaking at Ladies meetings. Let us know what the theme of your event is, and we will be ready to share.
Check out our music:
View the videos on ourYouTube Channel playlist. Or listen to Land of Harvest’s new music on Sound Cloud. Feel free to check us out on Facebook, too!
Here’s the story about our Music Ministry!
We (Craig & Kim) have been singing together since we met. When the Lord saved us, we stepped out of the classic rock band and into Christian music ministry. We taught our 4 kids how to play instruments, sing harmonies and write music for the Lord.
Noah is the last kid at home, and boy, can he sing! He is happy to hang with us old folks and sing for the Lord.
Kids grow up and fly off to play out their own life song, but we keep strumming and singing the melody the Lord has given us.
Music has always been a healing balm, a place where our resolve to cling to Christ is strengthened, and as a result, many of our songs reflect this. As an example, here is a snippet of the lyrics from one of our first songs:
I’m in the desert place
Longing for the Land of Harvest
Abiding in Your promises to gently lead
You are the sovereign Lord
Even in this hard season
When dry grounds beneath the scattered seed
I’m in the desert place…
Years come and go, but life doesn’t get easier. So our songs still focus on keeping the faith even when it is hard.
One of our most recent lyrics says:
Oh, Friends in time
We’ll see why weak vessels store the grain
He chose us long before the world began
His glory shines and we’ll understand
When we come face to face
I know it’s hard, hard ground
the world runs contrary to the truth you’ve found
Your purpose to plant those seeds all around
Your tears water and sow
But the Lord makes all things grow.